Our Facebook group was created for our ministry–Faith, Hope, and Love. We are a ministry of help to those who might find themselves in a tight spot or experiencing a rough patch in life. We can help with food, clothing, and other household items. We do not give out money. We are based in Crestview, FL and most items will need to be picked up. Occasionally we do offer delivery but only in extreme cases.
When you join our Facebook Group, (Click on the Facebook Logo) please feel free to post items you would like to give away or items you might need. If you want to donate items to our ministry please send me a message
We are also available for faith-based counseling. If you find yourself in need or you would just like to know how you can help us help others please continue reading.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HELP:
1. Please help us spread the word about our Free haul away service. We will pick up items that people no longer want–left over yard sale, house/barn clean outs, storage unit clean outs, yard items, working appliances, furniture, clothing, household, toys, lumber, fencing, etc (just about anything that someone can use or we can sell). We are based in Crestview but we pick up from Okaloosa and surrounding areas. We use these items in 2 ways— Some we just give away to those that we know have a definite need; the rest of the items we keep and once per month we hold a sale. At the sale we have very inexpensive prices that almost anyone can afford. We use a portion of the money from the sale to help others with food or other items they may need.
2. If you know someone that has a real need, please direct them to us and this group.
IF YOU FIND YOURSELF IN NEED:
1. Join this group. We will be posting when we have food or other items to give out. We will also be posting the dates for our sales.
2. We will be keeping a list of those that we feel are in extreme or immediate need and will offer items to them first.
—-send us a PM explaining your situation. We may ask for more information. Upon approval you will be placed on a rotating list so we can help as many people/families as possible. You will be ask to give an update on your situation once per quarter.
—– If I contact you to pick up something and you agree but then don’t show up you will be placed on the bottom of the list. If you continue to be a no show you will be taken off the list for immediate need.
3. Monitor this group because many times we have large amounts of food that need to be distributed quickly and we will post that here.
4. Pay it forward when you are able and please let us know when you are no longer in immediate need so we can take you off the list. You can still remain in the group so you can receive food when we have an abundance.